PhilippineSurvey.com recently published a list of their top 10 nursing schools in the Philippines and we thought it worth sharing.
Their primary parameter for inclusion in the list was which schools produced graduates with the highest overall passing rate last 2014 PRC board exams for nursing.
With a criteria of 50 or more examinees and with at least 80% passing percentage, their top ranked schools were:
- West Visayas State University – La Paz: 139 out of 139 people passing the exam (100%)
- Cebu Normal University (Cebu State College): 78 out of 78 passed the exam (100%)
- Silliman University: 53 out of 53 passed the exam (100%)
- University of Santo Thomas: 446 out of 448 passed the exam (99.55%)
- Chinese General Hospital Colleges: 66 out 67 passed the exam (98.51%)
- Benguet State University – La Trinidad: 95 out of 98 passed the exam (96.94%)
- Velez College: 127 out of 132 passed the exam (96.21%)
- Saint Paul University – Dumaguete: 58 out of 61 passed the exam (95.08%)
- Saint Louis University: 520 out of 556 passed the exam (93.53%)
- De La Salle University – Health Sciences Institute: 154 out of 165 passed the exam (93.33%)