As a direct-hire agency, Sentosa Recruitment Agency offers our nurses vast expertise and industry knowledge to assist in your career as a health professional. Our teams of experienced consultants are familiar with the needs and expectations of Filipino nurses when working with an employer and it is our goal to go beyond your expectations.
With the shortage of nurses in the USA, we are able to secure challenging positions for you at our more than 22 Sentosa Care facilities in New York.
Benefits of Being a Sentosa Nurse
- Competitive salary *
- Medical coverage
- Airfare from Manila to New York
- Training and Orientation
Sentosa Recruitment Agency provides free housing to all its new Immigrant Nurses.
Sentosa Recruitment Agency Offers Immigrant Visa Petition
Applying for an Immigrant Visa or Green Card is the best decision a nurse can make. Although this may take longer than an employment-based petition or Visa, it is generally the best and safest course a Filipino nurse can take. While the processing of your Green Card can take time, its benefits are superior:
- You can travel freely to and from the United States
- You have the right to live and work in the United States on a
- You can either remain a citizen of your home country or choose to become a U.S. citizen after a designated period of time
- Your spouse and unmarried children are qualified to get the Green Card.
The processing of a Green Card involves two main steps:
- Filing an Immigration Visa petition
- Consular processing in the Philippines
Immigration Visa petition
This involves several steps:
- Nurse submits CGFNS certification to Sentosa Recruitment Agency.
If you do not have CGFNS certification, we will assist you to get your CGFNS certification.
- Once you have obtained the CGFNS certification, Sentosa Recruitment Agency will conduct interviews with you personally or over the phone.
- We will then send you an Immigrant Visa petition called the I-140 for completion along with some forms. You will complete the application and fill in the forms. You will also have to send documents along with the petition.These include:
Transcript of Records
NCLEX / CGFNS Exam Results / Certificate
TOEFL / TSE / IELTS Certificate
Visa Screen Certificate
Certificate of Seminars / Trainings
2 copies of 2×2 pictures
- After receiving the documents Sentosa Recruitment Agency will file your papers with the BCIS. After about 2 to 6 months BCIS will approve the I-140 petition.
Consular processing in your home country
- Once the I-140 is approved in USA, BCIS will send the approved Visa application to the National Visa Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA.
- The National Visa Center will send us a packet of forms, which contains a number of forms to fill. We will forward this packet to you with instructions on how to fill these forms. We will assist you in completing these forms.
- Sentosa Recruitment Agency then submits the forms to the National Visa Center for processing. Upon completion of processing, the NVC will forward the case to U.S. Consulate in Manila for final processing.
- You will then receive instructions for obtaining medical exams and fingerprinting. Again, Sentosa Recruitment Agency will assist you in the whole process.
- You will then receive a notice stating the date and time of interview at the U.S. Embassy in Manila. To prepare you for this interview, Sentosa Recruitment Agency will brief you on the interview and what documents you need to bring for the interview.These include:
Birth Certificate from NSO
Marriage Certificate, if any
Divorce or Death Certificate of Spouse, if any
Recent Job Offer Letter
Financial information from Sentosa Recruitment Agency
Visa Screen Certificate – most important document.
- You will receive the Immigrant Visa after 1 to 2 weeks via mail.
Sentosa Recruitment Agency will assist you further, from your travel arrangements to starting your new life in the U.S.
*Subject to changes per applicable prevailing wage in the area of employment